It's been a while since I last update the blog... Sorry for that, but in the other hand I worked a lot on Association Subscribers Manager.
I worked so much that I'm almost ready for a pre-alpha release. Some features are still not yet implemented but most of the hard work is already done. There is tons of new features in this new 3.0 version. I can list, from my deficient memory, the followings :
- direct edition in the list view by double-clicking on a subscriber
- the whole software has been recoded with C++/Qt4 which means that it is now available on microsoft windows and apple mac os x
- new subscribers' database format which allow, for example, to embed fee settings
- a brand new interface with fancy elements like sliding popup
- a new user interface paradygm : popup limited to the minimum, most of the time all windows are embed in the main one
- lots of performance improvements
- compatibility with previous versions of Association Manager
- and so on, and so forth...
Once again, I remind to all people who may read this, that Association Subscribers Manager is an Open Source software and the sources can be downloaded from Sourceforge's SVN. But, I am selling some services around this software, like trainning, packaging, automatic updates, etc.
I am planning a final release of the 3.0 version in the beginning of 2009 (maybe during february). Anyway I will keep you informed.
And concerning slack-get... Well... I have work a lot on Association Subscribers Manager