Week end planning
I'm working a lot on slack-get this week end ! Today's morning was concentrated on slackget10::Network::Connection modifications. I made quite a lot of them. I made two major changes in the module architecture :
- I made the protocol driver's loading completly dynamic (no more static, hardcoded hash table to track authorized protocols)
- I changed all drivers (slackget10::Network::Connection::*) and made them independents from the slackget10::Config. The "config" parameter is not required anymore. In place of this option you have to give the "download_directory".
I also updates the Wiki by creating some API documentation pages.
Let's keep the pace !